What should you focus on when selecting office furniture?
Having made the initial assessment, you may start looking for a suitable purchase. We suggest that you focus your attention on:
- furniture with an adjustability range that can fit all prospective users. Some chairs have interchangeable cylinders to accommodate very tall or short people.
- a fully adjustable chair with height-adjustable armrests.
- an adjustable desk is preferable
- a footrest is highly recommended if you decide on a non-adjustable desk
- accessories, such as a copyholder, mouse, task lamps, etc. (discuss these with staff and get their feedback as personal preferences are very important).